Cancellations, Exchanges, and Returns
CostumeBliss.com wants to provide excellent customer service and our customer service staff is available to help you Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time. This cancellation, exchange, and return policy applies only to items purchased directly through CostumeBliss.com.
CANCELLATIONS - Orders may be cancelled before the item(s) in the order are picked, packed and prepared for shipment. An order may not be cancelled after an order has been prepared for shipment. The return process must be followed once an item is prepared for shipment. Shipping courier pick-ups take place at multiple times each day with increased frequency during October. Once an order has been prepared for shipment it is loaded onto the courier's shipping vehicle with many other order packages. Thus, we can not unpack the courier's shipping vehicle to cancel an order.
EXCHANGES - Order the replacement item(s) you want, then follow the return procedures for the return item(s).
RETURNS - A return must be postmarked within 14 calendar days of the return item's initial order date. Any original shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Taxes and duties on international orders are not refundable. Some items are not eligible for a refund and some items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. See below for details.
Items Not Eligible for Refund:
Please note: The customer must pay for shipping if the customer wants their returned item(s) shipped back.
- Worn, Used or Altered Item(s) - An item that has been worn, used or altered is not eligible for a refund.
- Incomplete and/or Damaged Items(s) - A damaged item, or an item with a part (or parts) missing is not eligible for a refund.
- Damaged or Missing Packaging - The packaging with your return item(s) must be complete and in undamaged condition. Item(s) with damaged or missing retail packaging are not eligible for a refund.
- Shoes with Scuffs, Tread Wear or Other Wear Marks - Try on new shoes on a carpeted surface so that if the shoes need to be returned or exchanged they will not have any signs of use or wear. Shoes that have signs of use or wear are not eligible for a refund.
- Shipping Damage - The customer must ensure each returned item is properly packed to avoid damage during the return transit. Any item (including the item's retail packaging) damaged during transit as a result of inadequate packing is not eligible for a refund.
Items with Special Return Restrictions - The following items may be returned for a refund or exchange only if they are brand new and in their unopened, original packaging.
- Pet costumes or accessories
- Wigs, beards, facial hair or any other hair related item
- Shoe covers, boot tops, or other similar foot/leg wear
- Hosiery or socks
- Hats or headwear
- Prosthetics or cosmetic appliances
- Cosmetics or makeup
- Teeth or fangs
- Undergarments including all underwear, boy shorts, bras, panties, thongs, g-strings, garters and girdles
- CD's and DVD's
- Any item(s) in factory sealed packaging
- Body suits or skin suits
Return Requirements - The following requirements must be met for a return to be eligible for a refund.
- Your return must be postmarked within 14 calendar days of the original purchase date.
- Each return item must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with all parts included.
- Each item's retail packaging must be returned intact and undamaged.
- Pack the return item neatly within its original retail packaging.
- Pack the item into a suitable shipping envelope or box for a safe return shipment.
- Include your completed Return/Exchange Authorization Form and the original paperwork as received with the item. Contact us to acquire a Return/Exchange Authorization Form.
- Write your Return/Exchange Authorization Number on the same side of the shipping parcel as the shipping label. CostumeBliss.com will provide a unique Return/Exchange Authorization Number with the Return/Exchange Authorization Form. Return packages without a clearly written Return/Exchange Authorization Number will be refused and not refunded.
- Promptly ship the return to the return address provided on the Return/Exchange Authorization Form.
- All return shipping costs must be pre-paid by the customer. Packages that arrive postage due will be refused and such items will not refunded.
Undeliverable Addresses, Incorrect Addresses, and Address Changes - Once picked and packed for shipment, your order parcel's address can not be changed.
Return to Sender Packages - Packages that are returned to CostumeBliss.com by the shipping courier are subject to a $14.00 return service charge for each package returned. "Return to Sender" packages include those orders that are returned to CostumeBliss.com by the shipping courier because the customer refused the package, the customer was not available for delivery, the customer failed to provide a valid address, the customer's address is not deliverable, or the customer provided an incorrect or incomplete address.
Restocking Fees - The following orders will be subject to a 20% restocking fee upon a return that satisfies our stated return policy.
- Order placed between October 1st and October 31st
- Orders of 5 or more of one item
- Returns with a value of $500.00 or more